Coming up: Parade of Trains, May 11-12
Talk about a Mother's Day weekend treat.
From May 11-12 in Vanderbilt Hall and on other locations throughout Grand Central, the terminal will be anchored by a rare public display of historic train cars.
Among those in collection will be "The Most Famous Train in the World": The 20th Century Limited. Other historical trains include Pullman (N.Y.). Central and business cars of olden times.
This free, family-friendly weekend will be filled with many fun activities, performances, "railroadiana" artifacts and a trade show, which will sure to appeal to transportation enthusiasts of all types.
We'll share more details about the event as they become available!
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Workers remove rubble in East Harlem
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse