Coming up: Parade of Trains, May 11-12
Talk about a Mother's Day weekend treat.
From May 11-12 in Vanderbilt Hall and on other locations throughout Grand Central, the terminal will be anchored by a rare public display of historic train cars.
Among those in collection will be "The Most Famous Train in the World": The 20th Century Limited. Other historical trains include Pullman (N.Y.). Central and business cars of olden times.
This free, family-friendly weekend will be filled with many fun activities, performances, "railroadiana" artifacts and a trade show, which will sure to appeal to transportation enthusiasts of all types.
We'll share more details about the event as they become available!
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos