ABC7 Traffic Center
Emergency bridge repair ties up Route 1 in NJ
NORTH BRUNSWICK, N.J. -- Emergency repairs continue along a stretch of Route 1 north in North Brunswick.
Traffic in the area around College Farm Road has been a mess since Tuesday. That's when officials noticed a support pillar had shifted on a bridge under construction.
The left and center lanes are closed. There's one lane that allows traffic to bypass the repairs, but it has been slow going.
Officials expect workers to finish repairs by Thursday night.
new jersey, north brunswick, abc7 traffic center
- Freight train, truck collide in West Nyack 25 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend 34 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- UPS facility fire damages packages on Long Island
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners
- USA to open against Ghana in '14 World Cup 14 min ago
- Bob Dylan's Newport electric guitar for sale
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
34 min ago