ABC7 Traffic Center
Metro-North adjusts schedules due to the storm
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Metro-North is making changes because of the winter storm.
It will operate a reduced AM Peak schedule in anticipation of a 25 per cent reduction in ridership. Some trains will be combined and others will be eliminated.
Beginning at noon and through 4 p.m., Metro-North will be adding outbound "getaway" service, similar to the day before a holiday.
After 5 p.m., a reduced schedule with combinations and eliminated trains will be operated.
Commuters should listen for station and on-board announcements regarding changes.
Customers who have internet access should check out the revised schedule, which will be posted on the Metro-North website.
For more information check out the web:
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village