ABC7 Traffic Center
Metro-North adjusts schedules due to the storm
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Metro-North is making changes because of the winter storm.
It will operate a reduced AM Peak schedule in anticipation of a 25 per cent reduction in ridership. Some trains will be combined and others will be eliminated.
Beginning at noon and through 4 p.m., Metro-North will be adding outbound "getaway" service, similar to the day before a holiday.
After 5 p.m., a reduced schedule with combinations and eliminated trains will be operated.
Commuters should listen for station and on-board announcements regarding changes.
Customers who have internet access should check out the revised schedule, which will be posted on the Metro-North website.
For more information check out the web:
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Day Parade 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA men's basketball tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos