ABC7 Traffic Center
Center tube of Lincoln Tunnel closed
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Part of the Lincoln Tunnel is closed for major construction work this Memorial Day weekend.
The center tube will be closed in both directions.
The repairs and closure will last until Monday.
The Port Authority expects big delays on both sides of the Hudson River.
Drivers can use the Holland Tunnel or George Washington Bridge as an alternative.
memorial day, travel, lincoln tunnel, abc7 traffic center
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role 49 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014