ABC7 Traffic Center
Center tube of Lincoln Tunnel closed
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Part of the Lincoln Tunnel is closed for major construction work this Memorial Day weekend.
The center tube will be closed in both directions.
The repairs and closure will last until Monday.
The Port Authority expects big delays on both sides of the Hudson River.
Drivers can use the Holland Tunnel or George Washington Bridge as an alternative.
memorial day, travel, lincoln tunnel, abc7 traffic center
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 54 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Bill Bratton tapped to return as NYPD commisioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later 11 min ago
- Metro-North derailment victim Jim Lovell to be laid to rest
- Freeze takes an icy grip on much of the nation
- Bob Dylan's Newport electric guitar for sale 49 min ago
- Springsteen 'Born to Run' draft sells for $197K
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
54 min ago