ABC7 Traffic Center
Center tube of Lincoln Tunnel closed
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Part of the Lincoln Tunnel is closed for major construction work this Memorial Day weekend.
The center tube will be closed in both directions.
The repairs and closure will last until Monday.
The Port Authority expects big delays on both sides of the Hudson River.
Drivers can use the Holland Tunnel or George Washington Bridge as an alternative.
memorial day, travel, lincoln tunnel, abc7 traffic center
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card 38 min ago
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 16 min ago
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- 3-year-old boy gets stuck in Nebraska claw machine 11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos