ABC7 Traffic Center
NJ Transit back on time following derailment
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New Jersey Transit is back on time following an earlier Amtrak derailment.
The train derailed in the Sunnyside Yard in Queens. No one was injured.
That's where NJ transit keeps its trains before they head to Penn Station.
At least some of those trains were being blocked by the derailment.
NJT had reported delays up to 30 minutes on the Northeast Corridor and Midtown Direct lines heading out of New York City which have since cleared up.
mass transit, new jersey transit, abc7 traffic center
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Calendar says winter, feels like spring 43 min ago
- Brownsville hit and run accident kills pedestrian 6 min ago
- LI man charged with shooting wife in domestic dispute 5 min ago
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- Calendar says winter, feels like spring
43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
37 min ago