ABC7 Traffic Center
NJ bridge deemed safe, Route 9 reopens
HOWELL TWP., NJ (WABC) -- Authorities have inspected a bridge, deemed it safe and reopened a section of Route 9 in Howell Township, New Jersey.
New Jersey State Dive Teams were called to inspect the bridge because it may have been undermined by the flooding.
Route 9 was closed from Strickland Road to Bergerville Road.
The northbound side reopened at 11:30 a.m., and the southbound side at noon.
new jersey, howell township, flooding, abc7 traffic center
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 7 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed 19 min ago
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery 22 min ago
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining 47 min ago
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building 42 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Hospital warns of possible blood...
24 min ago
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick...
22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
7 min ago
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and...
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos