ABC7 Traffic Center
GW Bridge, Holland Tunnel re-open
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has reopened the North Tube of the Holland Tunnel.
The tube was closed earlier Sunday due to flooding. The North Tube handles vehicles traveling from New York to New Jersey.
The George Washington Bridge's Lower Level, which closed Saturday night due to weather conditions, and the Palisades Interstate Parkway ramp to the bridge reopened at 11 a.m.
hurricane, hurricane irene, abc7 traffic center
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent 24 min ago
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Bill would require equal access to tenant amenities
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets 55 min ago
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win