ABC7 Traffic Center
GW Bridge, Holland Tunnel re-open
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has reopened the North Tube of the Holland Tunnel.
The tube was closed earlier Sunday due to flooding. The North Tube handles vehicles traveling from New York to New Jersey.
The George Washington Bridge's Lower Level, which closed Saturday night due to weather conditions, and the Palisades Interstate Parkway ramp to the bridge reopened at 11 a.m.
hurricane, hurricane irene, abc7 traffic center
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos