ABC7 Traffic Center
GW Bridge, Holland Tunnel re-open
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has reopened the North Tube of the Holland Tunnel.
The tube was closed earlier Sunday due to flooding. The North Tube handles vehicles traveling from New York to New Jersey.
The George Washington Bridge's Lower Level, which closed Saturday night due to weather conditions, and the Palisades Interstate Parkway ramp to the bridge reopened at 11 a.m.
hurricane, hurricane irene, abc7 traffic center
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife 9 min ago
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon 29 min ago
- Hate crime charge in attack on Columbia Univ. professor
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Photos: Easter 2014 Around the World
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos