ABC7 Traffic Center
Limited service resumes on Port Jervis branch
Monday, September 19, 2011
PORT JERVIS (WABC) -- There is a little bit of good news for some Metro-North commuters Monday.
Limited service has resumed on the Port Jervis line after it suffered "catastrophic" damage from Hurricane Irene.
The railroad says "a massive" repair effort continues.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mass transit, metro north, hurricane irene, abc7 traffic center
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos