ABC7 Traffic Center
Metro-North to make quiet cars permanent fixture
Friday, September 23, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Metro-North's experiment with its Q, or quiet, cars will be expanding.
Do you have something to add to this story? Click here to contact Eyewitness News.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
mass transit, metro north, abc7 traffic center
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos