ABC7 Traffic Center
Port Jervis line to get back on track by December
PORT JERVIS (WABC) -- The Metro-North line severely damaged by Tropical Storm Irene will be back on track by the end of next month.
The August storm tore up 14 miles of tracks on the Port Jervis line.
The MTA released a video showing crews making repairs.
Regular service between Port Jervis and Harriman is expected to return on November 28.
mass transit, metro north, hurricane irene, abc7 traffic center
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse 54 min ago
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos