ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA increasing service on the L train
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA says that because of overcrowding, it will increase service on the L train.
There will be more L trains running on weekends and during weekday rush hours.
The L line has seen a surge in ridership, up 141 percent since 1998.
Do you have something to add to this story? Click here to contact Eyewitness News.
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- $270 million up for grabs in Friday Mega Millions drawing
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos