ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA increasing service on the L train
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA says that because of overcrowding, it will increase service on the L train.
There will be more L trains running on weekends and during weekday rush hours.
The L line has seen a surge in ridership, up 141 percent since 1998.
Do you have something to add to this story? Click here to contact Eyewitness News.
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013