ABC7 Traffic Center
NJ Transit back on track after signal problems
NEWARK, N.J. (WABC) -- Three NJ Transit rail lines were delayed earlier due to signal problems, but are now all running on time.
The problem was centered on tracks owned by Amtrak south of Newark Penn Station. NJ Transit says the Northeast Corridor, North Jersey Coast and Raritan Valley Lines were affected.
Amtrak crews were working on the problem since late morning.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance 15 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues 8 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident
- 2nd murder conviction in death of cop Peter Figoski 18 min ago
- 'Unusual condition' seen before Metro North crash
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river 44 min ago
- 2 men arrested in after incident with Pakistan plane
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash....
44 min ago
- Lingering flood waters create commuting...
49 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos