ABC7 Traffic Center
NJTransit prepares for Saturday snow
TRENTON (WABC) -- NJ TRANSIT is closely monitoring the winter storm, with operations, customer service and police personnel getting ready for any potential problems.
The information below is from New Jersey Transit.
All customers are strongly advised to check njtransit.com before traveling for up-to-the-minute service information before starting their trip.
Systemwide Cross-Honoring in Effect: To give customers additional travel options during the expected winter weather conditions, NJ TRANSIT will offer full systemwide cross-honoring all day Saturday, February 11, enabling customers to use their ticket or pass on an alternate travel mode - rail, bus or light rail. For example, customers who normally take the bus from Rutherford to the Port Authority Bus Terminal may use their bus pass on the train from Rutherford to New York Penn Station. Similarly, customers who normally take the bus between Atlantic City and Lindenwold may use the Atlantic City Rail Line instead at no additional charge.
NJ TRANSIT is reminding customers of the following winter weather travel tips:
NJ TRANSIT Preparations for Winter Weather
Light Rail Operations
Stations and Terminals
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, new jersey, new jersey transit, abc7 traffic center
- At least 2 dead, 28 hurt in East Harlem explosion 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 18 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion
- Video: Emergency personnel investigating East...
- Video: How will the East Harlem explosion affect...
- Video: Building explosion rattles East Harlem
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15...
- Video: Residents near East Harlem explosion...
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination