ABC7 Traffic Center
NJTransit prepares for Saturday snow
TRENTON (WABC) -- NJ TRANSIT is closely monitoring the winter storm, with operations, customer service and police personnel getting ready for any potential problems.
The information below is from New Jersey Transit.
All customers are strongly advised to check njtransit.com before traveling for up-to-the-minute service information before starting their trip.
Systemwide Cross-Honoring in Effect: To give customers additional travel options during the expected winter weather conditions, NJ TRANSIT will offer full systemwide cross-honoring all day Saturday, February 11, enabling customers to use their ticket or pass on an alternate travel mode - rail, bus or light rail. For example, customers who normally take the bus from Rutherford to the Port Authority Bus Terminal may use their bus pass on the train from Rutherford to New York Penn Station. Similarly, customers who normally take the bus between Atlantic City and Lindenwold may use the Atlantic City Rail Line instead at no additional charge.
NJ TRANSIT is reminding customers of the following winter weather travel tips:
NJ TRANSIT Preparations for Winter Weather
Light Rail Operations
Stations and Terminals
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, new jersey, new jersey transit, abc7 traffic center
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos