ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA adds M34, M34A to Bus Time website
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Commuters can track more New York City buses on their smart phones.
The MTA has added the M34 and M34A crosstown buses to the website that tracks bus locations.
Riders can use smart phones to determine when the next bus is arriving by going online.
MTA officials plan to have all city buses in the Bus Time system by the end of next year.
The website to look up times is Bustime.MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mta, mass transit, new york city transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos