ABC7 Traffic Center
FASTRACK repairs to shut down A, C and E lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will shut down the A, C and E lines overnight this week.
There will be no service from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. between 59th Street-Columbus Circle to Jay Street-Metrotech.
Workers will be repairing, cleaning and doing other maintenance on the tracks through Friday.
The MTA says the complete shutdowns allow them to work faster, safer and cheaper.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mta, mass transit, new york city transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack
- AccuWeather: Stormy day 15 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Police captain's home hit with firebomb?
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Roosevelt Island Peace Officers accused of abusing power
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- Jose Canseco investigated for Las Vegas sex assault
- Hats get women ejected from mall
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos