ABC7 Traffic Center
National gas prices drop 5 cents in last 2 weeks
CAMARILLO, Calif. -- The average U.S. price of a gallon of gasoline has dropped a nickel over the past two weeks.
That's according to the Lundberg Survey of fuel prices. It puts the price of a gallon of regular at $3.91. It's the first decline in the U.S. average since December.
Midgrade costs an average of $4.06 a gallon, and premium is at $4.18.
Diesel dropped four cents to $4.17 a gallon.
Of the cities surveyed, Tulsa, Okla., has the nation's lowest average price for gas at $3.52. Chicago has the highest at $4.26.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
gas prices, travel, abc7 traffic center
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault 3 min ago
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
37 min ago