ABC7 Traffic Center
LIRR riders brace for service cuts coming in July
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Coming this July, the Long Island Rail Road will be making some service cuts due to construction.
There's work to do at a Queens rail yard that ultimately will allow LIRR trains to go to Grand Central Terminal.
Three outbound afternoon trains will be canceled and seven will be rescheduled.
The changes are expected to last a month.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mta, mass transit, new york city transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos