ABC7 Traffic Center
LIRR riders brace for service cuts coming in July
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Coming this July, the Long Island Rail Road will be making some service cuts due to construction.
There's work to do at a Queens rail yard that ultimately will allow LIRR trains to go to Grand Central Terminal.
Three outbound afternoon trains will be canceled and seven will be rescheduled.
The changes are expected to last a month.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mta, mass transit, new york city transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos