ABC7 Traffic Center
Metro North service resumes with scattered delays
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Metro-North train service in and out of Grand Central Terminal has now resumed.
Service on the Harlem, Hudson and New Haven Lines was suspended Sunday morning due to signal problems.
Trains on all three lines are now running again.
Commuters should still expect scattered delays.
Also, PATH train service on the Newark to World Trade Center line is subject to 20-minute delays due to essential track maintenance.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack 35 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy day 23 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Police captain's home hit with firebomb? 2 min ago
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Anthony Weiner announces run for New York City mayor 55 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale 13 min ago
- Jose Canseco investigated for Las Vegas sex assault 50 min ago
- Hats get women ejected from mall
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
23 min ago