ABC7 Traffic Center
Metro North service resumes with scattered delays
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Metro-North train service in and out of Grand Central Terminal has now resumed.
Service on the Harlem, Hudson and New Haven Lines was suspended Sunday morning due to signal problems.
Trains on all three lines are now running again.
Commuters should still expect scattered delays.
Also, PATH train service on the Newark to World Trade Center line is subject to 20-minute delays due to essential track maintenance.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 16 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
16 min ago