ABC7 Traffic Center
Metro North service resumes with scattered delays
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Metro-North train service in and out of Grand Central Terminal has now resumed.
Service on the Harlem, Hudson and New Haven Lines was suspended Sunday morning due to signal problems.
Trains on all three lines are now running again.
Commuters should still expect scattered delays.
Also, PATH train service on the Newark to World Trade Center line is subject to 20-minute delays due to essential track maintenance.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey