ABC7 Traffic Center
Metro North service resumes with scattered delays
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Metro-North train service in and out of Grand Central Terminal has now resumed.
Service on the Harlem, Hudson and New Haven Lines was suspended Sunday morning due to signal problems.
Trains on all three lines are now running again.
Commuters should still expect scattered delays.
Also, PATH train service on the Newark to World Trade Center line is subject to 20-minute delays due to essential track maintenance.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk 21 min ago
- Demolition to begin at Edison school gutted by fire 11 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Kansas City highway shootings
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure 35 min ago
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet 57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos