ABC7 Traffic Center
Disabled vehicle causes major delays at Lincoln Tunnel
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A disabled vehicle in the outbound Lincoln Tunnel tube caused major delays for the Thursday morning commute.
The vehicle was cleared, but traffic was delayed both inbound and outbound, where vehicles clogged West Side streets.
New Jersey Transit bus service to and from Port Authority Bus Terminal was subject to delays of up to an hour at the peak.
Normal traffic flow resumed just before noon.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lincoln tunnel, abc7 traffic center
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 56 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after Metro-North derailment
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos