ABC7 Traffic Center
Disabled vehicle causes major delays at Lincoln Tunnel
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A disabled vehicle in the outbound Lincoln Tunnel tube caused major delays for the Thursday morning commute.
The vehicle was cleared, but traffic was delayed both inbound and outbound, where vehicles clogged West Side streets.
New Jersey Transit bus service to and from Port Authority Bus Terminal was subject to delays of up to an hour at the peak.
Normal traffic flow resumed just before noon.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lincoln tunnel, abc7 traffic center
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 34 min ago
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings 35 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014