ABC7 Traffic Center
FASTRACK repairs shut down 6th Avenue lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will shut down the B, D, F and M lines overnight this week.
There will be no service from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. between between West 4th Street and West 57th Street in both directions.
Workers will be repairing, cleaning and doing other maintenance on the tracks through Friday.
The MTA says the complete shutdowns allow them to work faster, safer and cheaper.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mta, mass transit, new york city transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera
- Man caught on camera using cloned ATM card
- BridgeGate panel could call Gov. Chris Christie to testify
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 26 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014