ABC7 Traffic Center
FASTRACK repairs shut down 6th Avenue lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will shut down the B, D, F and M lines overnight this week.
There will be no service from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. between between West 4th Street and West 57th Street in both directions.
Workers will be repairing, cleaning and doing other maintenance on the tracks through Friday.
The MTA says the complete shutdowns allow them to work faster, safer and cheaper.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mta, mass transit, new york city transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control 42 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner 31 min ago
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks head
- Photos: Stolen jewelry items in Ramsey robbery