ABC7 Traffic Center
Gas prices on New Jersey toll roads drop again
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Just before the unofficial start of the summer, New Jersey gas prices are falling again.
The price of regular unleaded along the New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway dropped four cents Friday morning.
Now, instead of $3.63 a gallon, drivers will only have to pay $3.59.
Typically, the price of gas goes up as summer approaches, but not this year.
The average price has been steadily declining for more than a month, dropping 24 cents.
Motorists are taking note.
"I live on Staten Island, but I try to fill up in Jersey every chance I get," driver Tony Ablavskiy said.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
gas prices, travel, new jersey turnpike, garden state parkway, abc7 traffic center
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire 34 min ago
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn 28 min ago
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction 21 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park