ABC7 Traffic Center
Disabled train caused delays at Penn Station
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New Jersey Transit trains were delayed due to an Amtrak train that was disabled in the Hudson River tunnel just outside of Penn Station.
The train, which had passengers on board, is being towed back to Penn Station.
In a separate incident, there appears to be no air condition in the Amtrak section of Penn Station.
Because of that, customers may wish to use the 8th Ave. side, or use PATH from 33rd St., which will honor NJT rail tix from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
For more on this developing story, stay with Eyewitness News and 7online.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
abc7 traffic center
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- 2 killed, 1 missing in upstate New York plane crash
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Teen questioned in Queens bus shooting released
- Amanda Bynes speaks out about arrest
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore 21 min ago
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: Boston Marathon Last Mile