ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA adding extra subway trains to L line
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA is adding trains to one of New York City's busiest subway lines.
Starting Sunday, the L line will have almost 100 additional trains every week.
That means each and every weekday, there will be 16 new round trips.
Improvements in the line's signal system are allowing trains to run closer together and, therefore, more frequently.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mta, mass transit, new york city transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Americans on board missing Malaysia Airlines flight ID'd 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman 10 min ago
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Americans on board missing Malaysia...
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos