ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA releases in-house produced weekend app
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA has released its own mobile app.
Produced in-house by agency employees, the Weekender provides details on weekend subway service changes by line, by borough and by station.
It can be downloaded for free, but it only works on Apple devices.
The MTA says a version for Android is in development.
Up until now, subway apps only have been created by independent developers.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mta, mass transit, new york city transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- 2 elderly residents hurt in Queens home invasion 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 6 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 7 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 34 min ago
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos