ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA releases in-house produced weekend app
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA has released its own mobile app.
Produced in-house by agency employees, the Weekender provides details on weekend subway service changes by line, by borough and by station.
It can be downloaded for free, but it only works on Apple devices.
The MTA says a version for Android is in development.
Up until now, subway apps only have been created by independent developers.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mta, mass transit, new york city transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles 12 min ago
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel 33 min ago
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS 7 min ago
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Third grader killed in accident, truck...
12 min ago
- Car dealer charged after selling...
12 min ago
- Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos