ABC7 Traffic Center
LIRR service restored between Brooklyn, Queens
LONG ISLAND (WABC) -- LIRR Service has been restored in both directions between Jamaica Station and Atlantic Terminal with residual delays of up to 30 minutes.
Earlier, service was suspended due to weather-related signal problems. Weather continues to cause some problems on LIRR.
There is no westbound service from Ronkonkoma and delayed eastbound service due to signal trouble.
LIRR says it is experiencing delays system-wide due to the signal problems. Officials are advising commuters to plan extra time for travel and listen for station announcements.
More information: www.mta.info/lirr
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos