ABC7 Traffic Center
FASTRACK work shuts down 1, 2, 3 lines this week
NEW YORK (WABC) -- If you use 1, 2 and 3 lines to get around at night, you will have to make other plans this week.
Another round of MTA FASTRACK work is under way on all three lines.
The 7th Avenue lines will be shut down between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. each night through Thursday.
There will be no service on the No. 1 train between 34th Street-Penn Station and South Ferry in Manhattan in both directions.
Service will be suspended between 34th Street and Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center in Brooklyn on the Nos. 2 and 3 lines.
For a complete list of changes and alternatives, please visit MTA.info.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at N.J. shopping center 37 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- US deploys 600 troops to Ukraine border nations 31 min ago
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- One dead, another rescued in Long Island fire
- Not so fast! Palcohol not approved by federal government
- Passengers step up to help elderly man in bus brawl
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- Brooklyn hit and run suspect identified by police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos