ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA to expand subway countdown clock program
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA plans to further the roll out of its countdown clocks on subway platforms.
Currently, 150 numbered-line stations are equipped with the clocks.
Their success has led to the programs extension to lettered stations.
New York City Transit hopes to extend train arrival information to all riders, though a complete rollout would take years.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mta, mass transit, new york city transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix 8 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after Metro-North derailment
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos