ABC7 Traffic Center
Bruckner back open after crash tied up traffic
BRONX (WABC) -- The Bruckner Expressway is back open Monday night after a bad crash that tied up traffic in the Bronx for hours.
One car flipped over, and another was left dangling over the divider, after they crashed in Castle Hill in the middle of the evening rush.
6 people were taken to Jacobi Medical Center.
Both East and Westbound lanes were shut down as emergency crews responded.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
bronx, accident, abc7 traffic center
- Actor James Gandolfini of "The Sopranos" dies
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Joe Torre's daughter catches child from awning
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- Leonia firehouse reopens after sex assault
- UFT endorses Thompson for NYC mayor
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Upstate NY men accused of trying to make X-ray weapon
- Body found near Patriot's home was homicide victim
- Whistle-blower taped guards sleeping at JFK airport
- Photos: James Gandolfini through the years
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos