ABC7 Traffic Center
LIRR Restoration announced in time for evening commute
LONG ISLAND (WABC) -- Just in time for Monday's rush hour commute, four LIRR trains on the Babylon branch are now being restored to regular service.
The eastbound trains, most departing Penn Station were suspended or changed July 9th for a tunnel evacuation excavation project.
Those trains are:
Restored Service The three cancelled PM Peak eastbound trains restored back to the schedule are:
The four PM Peak trains with adjusted schedules reverting back to normal include:
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 47 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son