ABC7 Traffic Center
Jamaica and Brooklyn LIRR service fully restored
NEW YORK (WABC) -- LIRR service between Jamaica and Brooklyn is fully restored after a derailment in Atlantic Terminal.
The train that derailed had no passengers on board.
No LIRR workers were injured.
There had been limited half hourly service throughout the PM Rush due to the earlier derailment of a non-passenger train at Atlantic Terminal. NYC Transit is no longer cross honoring LIRR fares.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick roads 59 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto 41 min ago
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment
- Princeton to begin meningitis B vaccinations Monday
- New Jersey black bear hunt set for Monday 39 min ago
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands in California
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos