ABC7 Traffic Center
Renovation work at Knickerbocker Avenue 'M' Station
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There's a commuter alert for subway riders in Brooklyn.
Starting this weekend, the MTA will be doing renovation work on the Knickerbocker Avenue M train subway station.
That means it will be closed in both directions for the next five months.
The Central Avenue Station will be closed for repairs beginning in March.
Work is also planned for three other stations: Seneca and Forest Avenues and Fresh Pond Road.
For more information visit: http://www.mta.info
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, subway, subway work, abc7 traffic center
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Tornado Warning: Dutchess County 15 min ago
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- Two more possible bias attacks investigated in New York City
- NYPD detective accused of hacking, spying on associates
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- Super Bowl 50 goes to San Francisco
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One 38 min ago
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Crews race to find survivors after Oklahoma...
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos