ABC7 Traffic Center
Renovation work at Knickerbocker Avenue 'M' Station
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There's a commuter alert for subway riders in Brooklyn.
Starting this weekend, the MTA will be doing renovation work on the Knickerbocker Avenue M train subway station.
That means it will be closed in both directions for the next five months.
The Central Avenue Station will be closed for repairs beginning in March.
Work is also planned for three other stations: Seneca and Forest Avenues and Fresh Pond Road.
For more information visit: http://www.mta.info
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, subway, subway work, abc7 traffic center
- South Plainfield High School on lockdown 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 15 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 49 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt 23 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3...
23 min ago