ABC7 Traffic Center
Renovation work at Knickerbocker Avenue 'M' Station
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There's a commuter alert for subway riders in Brooklyn.
Starting this weekend, the MTA will be doing renovation work on the Knickerbocker Avenue M train subway station.
That means it will be closed in both directions for the next five months.
The Central Avenue Station will be closed for repairs beginning in March.
Work is also planned for three other stations: Seneca and Forest Avenues and Fresh Pond Road.
For more information visit: http://www.mta.info
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, subway, subway work, abc7 traffic center
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler 25 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 23 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos