ABC7 Traffic Center
Renovation work at Knickerbocker Avenue 'M' Station
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There's a commuter alert for subway riders in Brooklyn.
Starting this weekend, the MTA will be doing renovation work on the Knickerbocker Avenue M train subway station.
That means it will be closed in both directions for the next five months.
The Central Avenue Station will be closed for repairs beginning in March.
Work is also planned for three other stations: Seneca and Forest Avenues and Fresh Pond Road.
For more information visit: http://www.mta.info
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, subway, subway work, abc7 traffic center
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship 52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building 53 min ago
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Photos: Victims of East Harlem Explosion
- Australia, Kazakhstan join search for missing plane
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote 10 min ago
- Russian media warns of turning US into 'radioactive dust' 10 min ago
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon