ABC7 Traffic Center
FASTRACK work on B, D, F, M subway lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- If you use the B, D, F or M subway lines to get around at night, you will have to make other plans this week.
The MTA is performing another round of FASTRACK work on all four lines.
Service will be suspended between 57th Street and West 4th Street in both directions.
Many lines will be re-routed between Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan.
To help you get around, Q service will be extended, and free shuttle buses will be available between Grand Street, Canal Street and and Broadway-Layfayette.
The work will take place between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. each night through Thursday.
For a complete list of changes and alternatives, please visit mta.info.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Man shot multiple times in Nassau County 3 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Comfortable
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- At least 8 hurt when car jumps curb in East Village 3 min ago
- No remains found in latest Jimmy Hoffa search 3 min ago
- Robbery suspect dead in Brooklyn police shooting
- Worker pulled from waist-deep mud in Queens trench
- Natura recalls all brands of dry pet food
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth 55 min ago
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Slim Whitman, country singer, dies 41 min ago
- Photos: Most endangered historic places
- Photos: Bear the police dog 57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos