ABC7 Traffic Center
FASTRACK work on B, D, F, M subway lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- If you use the B, D, F or M subway lines to get around at night, you will have to make other plans this week.
The MTA is performing another round of FASTRACK work on all four lines.
Service will be suspended between 57th Street and West 4th Street in both directions.
Many lines will be re-routed between Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan.
To help you get around, Q service will be extended, and free shuttle buses will be available between Grand Street, Canal Street and and Broadway-Layfayette.
The work will take place between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. each night through Thursday.
For a complete list of changes and alternatives, please visit mta.info.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97