ABC7 Traffic Center
Weekend work to impact the 7 line
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Commuters who rely on the number 7 subway line between Queensboro Plaza and Times Square will need to use an alternate route for the next 5 weekends.
Crews will be installing a new signal system on the Flushing Line starting this weekend.
The suspensions begin at 11:45 p.m. on Fridays and last through 5 a.m. on Mondays during the following weekends:
E, F, N, Q, S and free shuttle buses will provide alternate service, according to the MTA.
Customers should visit www.mta.info and check out "The Weekender," which takes over the front page of MTA.info each weekend, for a complete list of subway and transit changes.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act