ABC7 Traffic Center
Delays at Holland Tunnel expected Sunday
JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- The Port Authority says motorists will face minor delays at the Holland Tunnel on Sunday.
Traffic entering the north entrance of the tunnel will be held for the 28th annual National Multiple Sclerosis bicycle charity event.
The first hold will take place at 7:45 a.m. and the second will take place around 8:15 a.m. Officials estimate the delays will last between 20 and 25 minutes.
Motorists traveling between New Jersey and New York City are advised to use the Lincoln Tunnel or George Washington Bridge during those time periods.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
holland tunnel, abc7 traffic center
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Lingering flood waters create commuting headache
- Amanda Bynes arrested, allegedly tosses bong out window
- Man fatally stabbed during dispute in Chelsea
- Man beaten by subway performers on F train in Astoria
- Brooklyn robber terrorizing teens with knife, box cutter
- Police hunt for man targeting Queens change machines
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- GMA's 2013 Summer Concert Series kicks off Friday
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos