ABC7 Traffic Center
FASTRACK work on A, C and E subway lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- If you use the A, C or E subway lines to get around at night, you will have to make other plans this week.
The MTA is performing another round of FASTRACK work on all three lines.
Service will be suspended on the 8th Avenue line between between 59th St-Columbus Circle and Jay Street-MetroTech in both directions.
The work will take place between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. each night through Thursday.
For a complete list of changes and alternatives, please visit MTA.info.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard 26 min ago
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court 50 min ago
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
12 min ago
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying...
26 min ago