ABC7 Traffic Center
Holland Tunnel reopens Wednesday after Sandy
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and Governor Chris Christie announced that the Holland Tunnel will reopen to all commuter traffic Wednesday, November 7, at 5:00 AM.
This will be the first day the tunnel will be fully operational since Hurricane Sandy hit the region last Monday night.
On an average weekday, an estimated 91,000 vehicles use the Holland Tunnel to commute between New York and New Jersey.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
holland tunnel, abc7 traffic center
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade