ABC7 Traffic Center
Headaches coming for weekend riders of 7 train
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Riders of the No. 7 train should get ready for some winter frustration.
The MTA says there will be no weekend service between Queensboro Plaza and Times Square from December 29 through the end of March.
The agency says the shutdown is needed to install new signals.
Affected stations in Queens will be served by free shuttle buses.
Riders will have to use the E, N or Q trains to get between Queens and Manhattan.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mta, mass transit, new york city transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Metro North trains collide, 60 people injured
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild 2 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
- Vigil held for Hofstra shooting victim
- EXCLUSIVE: Hot oil attack speaks out after hospital release
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $600 million
- Bieber will have to pay for German monkey business
- Woman, boyfriend found shot to death in NJ park
- Tarrytown remembers Hofstra shooting victim
- abcnews: Sole survivor of plane crash breaks silence
- Photos: Scandal Season 2 Finale
- Photos: Metro North trains collide, at least 60...
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos