ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA launches 'Subway Time' smartphone app
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA has launched a new way to let you know when the subway train is coming before you go underground.
It's new technology to help you get around town.
The Subway Time smartphone app reveals train arrival times on seven of the city's 24 lines.
Subway Time tracks trains on the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 lines, along with the 42nd Street shuttle.
At first, the app is only available for passengers with iPhones and iPod Touch devices. To get it, visit the App Store and search for MTA Subway Time.
Android and Windows versions are in the works.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mta, mass transit, new york city transit, subway, bus, abc7 traffic center
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Granderson hits sac fly to lift Mets over Braves in 14
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos