ABC7 Traffic Center
Weekend service suspensions on No. 7 subway line
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There is a commuter alert for straphangers who depend on the No. 7 subway line.
The line is in the midst of 13 planned service suspensions on the line between Queensboro Plaza and Times Square.
There will be no service between 11:45 p.m. Friday through 5 a.m. Monday each weekend.
Customers are advised to use the E, F, N or Q to travel between Manhattan and Queens. There is also a free shuttle bus operating between Vernon Boulevard-Jackson Avenue and Queensboro Plaza. Q service will be extended to and from Astoria-Ditmars Blvd. during the daytime hours. In Manhattan, the 42nd Street S shuttle will operate overnight throughout the weekend.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control 47 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner 36 min ago
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead 4 min ago
- Photos: Stolen jewelry items in Ramsey robbery