ABC7 Traffic Center
FASTRACK work coming to the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- For the first time, the MTA's FASTRACK repairs program is coming to the Bronx.
Repair work starts Monday at 10 p.m. on the Grand Concourse B and D subway lines.
That means B service will end early, while D service will operate between Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue and 161st Street-Yankee Stadium.
The changes will happen every night between 10 p.m. And 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and alternatives, please visit MTA.info.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Winter Weather Advisory
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- No tailgating to be allowed at NY/NJ Super Bowl
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash