ABC7 Traffic Center
FASTRACK work continues on No. 2 train in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- For the first time, the MTA's FASTRACK repairs program is under way in Brooklyn.
Repair work starts each night this week at 10 p.m. on the No. 2 subway line.
There will be no service between Franklin and Flatbush avenues through 5 a.m.
A free B44 shuttle bus will serve the affected stations.
The overnight disruptions continue through Friday morning.
During this FASTRACK:
For a complete list of changes and alternatives, please visit MTA.info.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, new york city, brooklyn, fastrack, mta, abc7 traffic center
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- VIDEO: Obama remembers Mandela
- L train signal problems in Brooklyn
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Knicks crush Nets 113-83
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos