ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program affects N, Q, R lines
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program is affecting the N, Q and R Trains now through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line, to give our workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components, and platform edges.
N trains will run in Queens and Brooklyn only.
Q trains are rerouted via the D 6th Avenue Line in Manhattan to and from the 57th Street F Station.
R service will end early in Manhattan and Queens.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: http://mta.info/nyct/service/fastrack_NQR.htm
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall