ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program affects A line this week
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program is affecting A trains now through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
There will be no A trains between 168th Street and 207th Street from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.inof
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 43 min ago
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings 42 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act 31 min ago