ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program affects A line this week
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program is affecting A trains now through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
There will be no A trains between 168th Street and 207th Street from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.inof
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx 23 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Comfortable
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Man shot multiple times in Nassau County
- At least 6 hurt when car jumps curb in East Village 45 min ago
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth
- American Medical Association calling obesity a disease
- Men's Warehouse fires founder/spokesman George Zimmer
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate 1 min ago
- Natura recalls all brands of dry pet food
- Slim Whitman, country singer, dies
- Photos: Most endangered historic places
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos