ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program coming to Queens this week
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains on four lines in Queens through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
There will be no E trains between Roosevelt Avenue and the World Trade Center, while F train service will be suspended between Roosevelt Avenue and 21st Street-Queensbridge.
M and R service ends early each night.
The work will begin at 10 p.m. and last until 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway 39 min ago
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Suspect questioned after body found in container 21 min ago
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- Pope Francis celebrates Easter with prayers for peace 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos