ABC7 Traffic Center
PATH trains running again at World Trade Center stop
NEW YORK (WABC) -- PATH trains are moving in and out of the World Trade Center stop Wednesday morning after falling ice closed down the station Tuesday night.
Service resumed around 5 a.m.
Chunks of ice fell off a tarp around the top of the building around 10 p.m.
No one was hit, but the area was cleared as a precaution while the ice was removed.
mass transit, lower manhattan, world trade center, path train, abc7 traffic center
- Brooklyn Bridge closed in both directions after car fire 18 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- 3 more men arrested in slaying of British soldier in London
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: Boston Marathon Last Mile
- Kickoff to a Long Island Summer today!
2 min ago