ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program to affect 4, 5, 6 trains
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains on the Lexington Avenue lines through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
The 4 and 6 trains will run local from Grand Central Station to 125th Street. No. 5 trains will stop running early.
The work will begin at 10 p.m. and last until 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 37 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 19 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate 9 min ago
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
19 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
2 min ago