ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program to affect 4, 5, 6 trains
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains on the Lexington Avenue lines through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
The 4 and 6 trains will run local from Grand Central Station to 125th Street. No. 5 trains will stop running early.
The work will begin at 10 p.m. and last until 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 33 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Photos: Easter 2014 Around the World
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
33 min ago