ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program to affect 4, 5, 6 trains
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains on the Lexington Avenue lines through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
The 4 and 6 trains will run local from Grand Central Station to 125th Street. No. 5 trains will stop running early.
The work will begin at 10 p.m. and last until 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach 59 min ago
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87 10 min ago
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
45 min ago