ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program to affect J trains
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains on the Lower East Side through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
J trains will end at the Delancey Street-Essex Street station. That means there will be no service between Bowery and Broad street.
You can take the F, 4 or 6 trains as alternatives.
The work will begin at 10 p.m. and last until 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments 59 min ago
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school 36 min ago
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos