ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program to affect J trains
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains on the Lower East Side through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
J trains will end at the Delancey Street-Essex Street station. That means there will be no service between Bowery and Broad street.
You can take the F, 4 or 6 trains as alternatives.
The work will begin at 10 p.m. and last until 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service 7 min ago
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term 5 min ago
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Bronx cell phone store robber caught on camera
- Disturbing details emerge about suspected Etan Patz killer
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in...
34 min ago