ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program to affect J trains
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains on the Lower East Side through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
J trains will end at the Delancey Street-Essex Street station. That means there will be no service between Bowery and Broad street.
You can take the F, 4 or 6 trains as alternatives.
The work will begin at 10 p.m. and last until 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Bill would require equal access to tenant amenities
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Stage collapses at California high school; dozens hurt
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets 21 min ago
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win