ABC7 Traffic Center
Brush fire out, but delays remain on Metro North
BRONX (WABC) -- A brush fire burned along the tracks in Riverdale causing delays on the Metro North Hudson Line.
The fire started around 5:20 p.m. on Wednesday near Palisade Avenue and West 232nd Street.
Firefighters were able to put the fire out around 7:30 p.m.
Two of the four tracks that run through the area where the fire was burning are open.
Trains are passing through the area, with delays of up to 40 minutes.
mass transit, metro north, abc7 traffic center
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman 35 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 27 min ago
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident